Friday, July 24, 2009

Do you love hand bells

I want to use this blog post to honour one my living relatives, whom I love and cherish, by praising the release of her choir's new album Bellissima Ringers "Decade". The music is wonderful and soulful, but I am not an expert so listen to what Dave Harris, the director of Raleigh Ringers, arguably one of the best bell choirs in the WORLD, had to say...
"I find the dynamic contrast on the CD to be outstanding. Clearly, you have paid very close attention..."

"the energy isn't lost when you play soft, which is very, very important. I especially liked the rise and fall of your phrases in the Moonlight Sonata.

"An excellent mix of several very serious classical pieces, hymn tunes, holiday selections and original works. And THANK YOU for filling the CD! 74 minutes! unheard of!"
If you are moved by hand bells then you will want to own this CD by The Bellissima Ringers and you can order it online at:

Fabulous work Aunt Cathie, I was moved to tears at the beauty of the sounds.

1 comment:

Susan Carscadden-Mifsud said...

Thanks for posting this and for your postive comments and support.
We really appreciate it!